Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Dream on.

I have to get my GPA up to a 3.5 for study abroad, because I need the scholarship. 

I asked about full degree and I can actually apply to the school and what not so this year I'm gonna have to work my ass for Ireland! 

And I want it so I'm gonna work my ass off for it, for sure. 💪 

I had to regstier for my classes today for CVCC and it was SO LONG.

I was ready to leave at ten, and I had only been there for an hour. I didn't get out of there till about four. 

I still don't know wether I got my pal grant or not, there's still viewing it- I also found out that with the study abroad program, it's possible my finical aid will go with the program, which would help out a lot.  

I'm gonna apply for the study abroad program soon, I have send my college grades for this semester but the only sat back is that I have to pay to actually apply to the program, which I thought I did at first but I didn't, I only 'expressed interest' 😒 

Dream on though right? Gotta keep faith and try, if I never I won't ever know. 




No comments:

Post a Comment