Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Sinner at best.

"All saints have a past, all sinners have a future."

I love that quote. I think it sounds about right. 

August is seeking up on me, so much to do in August I feel like! I start back school, as a full time student which scares the hell out of me, what if i can't all of it on and work? I'm also trying to get a second job, because I need one! Money is always tight with me. Times are rough. 

Which I might be getting a second job today, at Cheddar's. In a way, I hope I do get, but then don't because it's my favorite place to eat and it's probably gonna ruin that.. but money is money.

I hope I do get a pal grant, and I hope I do have money left over, maybe then I could take care of a few things, like my car and actually buying some clothes so that I have more then two outfits to wear. 

Which, I got a clothes problem. I love clothes, way too much for my own. Which is why I also need money. It's crazy how when I was little, I didn't notice how much money played a role in life, but it's the main factor. You have to have it in order to live, and that's kinda actually sad when you think about it, that our lives are ran by how little, or how much money we have. 

Back to August though, I also have mine and Tyler's three years coming up.. I'm excited in the way that I know he has wanted to be with me for three years. What more could I ask for? I still don't know what to get him but then I think I have a tad bit of an idea. 

I'm ready for Warped Tour.

Hello, Silverstein! My favorite band. I'll finally get to see them live again! Along with a lot of other bands that I love. I'm trying to get the money up to were we can get a hotel room, go to the zoo the day before and then sleep, and warped tour next day. 

I'm such a little kid at heart. 

My grandmother and my grandfather have to go back to atl today because of my grandfather, he has his cancer taken out and he's having the hardest time recovering. He just wants to give up. That's what he told my grandmother. He's been through hell, but to give up after you've came so far? That'd be crazy! You can see it in his eyes though, how badly he just wants to stop hurting and that's enough to take a emotional toll on anyone really. 

I know though, that the Lord has his hand over him. 

I really miss going to Barns and Nobles and just getting a Starbucks coffee and sitting down, and reading a book. I love everything about Barns and Nobles. And Starbucks for that matter. 

I guess I actually just love cafes. I love the city. I love old time looking buildings, they're beautiful. I believe that's probably why I wanna go to Ireland so bad. They're city is gorgeous from I've seen through pictures.


Well, fingers crossed about Cheddar's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment