Saturday, July 6, 2013

Dreams.

I have so many dreams, or should I say goals?

 I think goals would be the right word. Dreams aren't real, but goals are. I have so many, and I want so badly to make them my life, no longer goals. And I will. I want to see Ireland. I would love to go to Dublin. From what I understand it's such a pretty city with so much to offer, and the people have a good sense of humor, or so I was told. Going to Ireland is one of my goals.

 I applied for a Study Abroad program, so that I could to college there, in Dublin at Trinity college, like I want too. Someone is suppose to call me about it Monday, I'm praying that I can get on the program. Although, if I do it won't be till next year. Still, want a dream it'd be to go! To do something as crazy, to actually get the hell out of this little town that I'm in! Sometimes, I feel like this po-dun town is gonna drive me up the wall. There's nothing here. Nothing to ever do. Nothing to offer me. I want out of here so bad and with the Study Abroad program, I'd get my dream come true! I'd get out here and be somewhere that I wanna be! I'm just worried that even if I get on with the program, mnoney will be an issue.. but I guess I'll worry about that IF it comes to that.

 Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment